The Systems Consultant will focus on solving complex software application configuration issues and hardware upgrades. S/he will consult on system performance and security. This position will focus on solving customers problems.
The successful candidate will possess:
· A deep understanding of and experience with all Microsoft desktop operating systems and business productivity software. For example: Windows 9x, MS Office 9x, MS Office 2000, MS Office XP, all versions of Internet explorer·
· Exceptional demonstrated solution consulting skills
· Hands-on experience hardware and software upgrades
· An ability to articulate differences between solution methods and the challenges and approaches to integrating solutions built on different platforms
· Working knowledge of non microsoft operating systems and business productivity suites
· Working knowledge of non Microsoft browsers
· Demonstrated excellence at explaining complex system topics to end users
Candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills. English language proficiency is required. Spanish languages proficiency is a bonus. This position requires 100% local travel within the city. Qualifications include a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline, 2+ years of customer interaction in a technical role, and good presentation skills.
Salary will be commensurate with experience
Job Title: Systems Consultant
Job Category: Consulting
Job Code: EC100
Location: CO - Denver, or PA - Pittsburgh
Travel Required: 100% within city